To provide a safe platform to continue the relationships made at Teen Reach Adventure Camps through monthly mentoring and quarterly events.
Who is T.R.A.C.life for?
- Youth ages 12-18.
- Youth who have attended a Teen Reach Adventure Camp.
- Adults who have served at a Teen Reach Adventure Camp.
What is the T.R.A.C.life commitment?
- Mentors commit to meeting with their mentee twice a month and attending quarterly events for one year.
What is the focus of T.R.A.C.life mentoring?
- Emotional/Character Growth
- Educational/Academic Growth
- Social Growth
- Athletic/Physical Growth
- Spiritual Growth
What is unique about T.R.A.C.life?
- Pre-existing Relationship From Camp...Since the mentor/mentee have both been to camp, they share a common bond that helps lay a strong foundation for a successful mentoring experience.
- Purposeful visits...each visit focuses on one of the five goals listed above.
- Quarterly events...these involve all of the mentor/mentee pairs.