To provide a safe platform to continue the relationships made at Teen Reach Adventure Camps through monthly mentoring and quarterly events.
What are the steps to volunteer with T.R.A.C.life and what is the
All T.R.A.C.life mentors have to have previously served at a Teen Reach Adventure Camp and must complete an additional training. Mentors commit to meeting with their mentee twice a month and attending quarterly events for one year.
Who is T.R.A.C.life for?
Youth ages 13-18 who have attended a Teen Reach Adventure Camp.
What is unique about T.R.A.C.life ?
- Pre-existing Relationship From Camp...Since the mentor/mentee have both been to camp, they share a common bond that helps lay a strong foundation for a successful mentoring experience.
- Purposeful visits...each visit focuses on one of the five goals listed below.
- Quarterly events...these involve all of the mentor/mentee pairs.
What is the focus T.R.A.C.life ?
- Emotional/Character Growth
- Educational/Academic Growth
- Social Growth
- Athletic/Physical Growth
- Spiritual Growth